Twitter Culture and Reviews, and of course the Fave Random Tweet of the Day

Friday, August 7, 2009

Fave Random Tweet August 6

Fave Random Tweet August 6

mmcornelius

Twitter is, IMO, somehow less narcissistic than Facebook and MySpace because it's more interaction/conversation and less about me, me, me.


Why is this Sir Twitalot's fave random tweet of the day?

How could it not be, with the encapsulating "me, me, me" at the end. It's the amusing, self-referential twist to the premise that mmcornelius lays out for us.

Whether or not you agree with her assessment of Twitter, and she may be correct, because look at Sir Twitalot, I spend more time analyzing others' tweets than chatting about myself, the fact that she can take an insightful tweet and turn it into a referent of an early Beatles' song is just delightful.

So thanks mmcornelius, we loved your tweet, yeah, yeah, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment