Twitter Culture and Reviews, and of course the Fave Random Tweet of the Day

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Sir Twitalot sings Baby Got Tweet!

Sir Mixalot? Nope, Sir Twitalot.


"Baby Got Tweet"

I like big tweets and I can not lie
You other twitters can't deny
That when a girl types in from an itty bitty cell
And tweetdeck hits and rings it’s bell
You get sprung, wanna shake your mouse
'Cause you notice her 140 filled da house

Deep in the Net she's tweeting
I'm hooked even though it’s fleeting

Oh baby, I wanna tweet wit’cha
And twitpic your picture
My followers tried to warn me
But that tweet you sent makes me horny


Ooh, Rump-o'-tweet-tah!

You say you wanna lick my feet? Ahhh.
You’re a Heater, a Cheetah
you ain't no average tweet-ah!

I've seen office girls bendin’
To hell with facebook friendin’!
She's sweet, in da seat,
She’ll “follow” you right in the street!

I'm tired of tech reviewers
Sayin' flat tweets are right for you

Take any kinda man and ask him that
She gotta tweet big from front to back!


So, Twitters! (Yeah!) Twitters! (Yeah!)
Has your girlfriend got her apps? (Hell yeah!)
Then Tell 'em to tweet ya! Tweet ya!
Shake that healthy Tweet!
Baby got Tweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment